Sunday, December 27, 2009

Prayers Please

Today we have a family get together involving all of the Lyle and Ebeling families. Please pray that everyone respects each other.

This is the first time that most of my children will be together in quite a few years.

We have a hall, so there should be enough room.
It is only for 4 hours.
All Bills siblings are suppose to be there. Hopefully the snow will not stop Bob from coming. Bill so enjoyed spending time with him on Thanksgiving.

I think everyone else is close enough that it should not be a problem.

This is the last celebration that we have planned.
I don't think we are doing the New Years thing.

3 comments:

  1. We are having our Christmas on Janurary 2nd, depending on the time will decide if I make it on saturday but I should be there on sunday.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our celebration turned out great. We are planning to do this again next year. So hopefully everyone had as nice of a time as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it went well....we had a good time at Todd's....just didn't like the snow on the way home....call when u have some time.Pam

    ReplyDelete