Saturday, December 19, 2009

WOF again

Another inspiration from the WOF blog

Apparently, laughter is the one human activity that exercises the liver. I never knew the liver was in need of exercise, but just knowing laughter does for my liver what laughter does for my blood pressure causes me to dash about for daily humor with the well-being of my liver in mind. — Marilyn Meberg

Its funny that after only attending for 2 years, I can hear these readings in their voices. Guess they really did make impressions.

If you are in need of a cheap gift, Ollies has the small book and cd for Cinderella, from Steven Curtis Chapman, for 3.99. He gave his testimony and perfomed on Friday evening at the conference.
His story his heartbreaking, but they are one amazing family.
He is back for the conference next year and his wife joins in the conference also, but I think she is coming until the school year 2010-2011. I would love to hear her but I don't think she will be at Columbus.

How many of you are going this year?

2 comments:

  1. count me in...I'm already looking forward to it....Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, need a break big time.

    ReplyDelete